Saturday, November 19, 2011

Firefox in-line translator add-on

Well, found something simple and good:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-translator-for-firefox/?src=ss
 
Just select what you want to translate and pick from the drop down menu "translate...". It'll place the translation where the original text was selected. It is very very similar to the example from Jetpack but I was sick that every time I was switching version of Firefox, my plug-in was not working and I had to port it. So, I though, I will gladly do a donation to this guy. When I got his thank you email, it felt good. World should work like this more... If you like it, consider too making a donation... And by the way, this is based on the free tools from Google. Thanks too!

PS.: That reminds me I still need to donate to the folks of Downloadhelper...

No comments:

Post a Comment