Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Covid rapid (24 hrs turnaround) test for travelers in Dallas

 Just a note here to write down what I did:

  1. I found 3 options (there may be more but just stopped there :)):
    1. DevLabBio: $150 next day results. They replied very fast to my email. You book a time online. Fill the form, including the payment, ahead of arriving to the place.
    2. CareNow. $150 on their normal clinics. $250 at the airport.
    3. RealTimeLab: $250 for 24hrs turnaround time
  2. For a list of testing sites in Texas click here  Wherever you decide to go, make sure it is in this list so that it is not a fake place (there are reports of some popping up).
  3. The points guy article.
I did #1 (at 3PM on Thursday for a flight departure at 8PM on Saturday, and arrival at 10AM Sunday). My backup was #2 at the airport if it failed.

===

Nothing to do with Covid testing but other stuff required by immigration:

No comments:

Post a Comment